вторник, 7 августа 2018 г.

Фотография и история к ней

Story behind the photo: By Srinivasan Sir
The Compassion of Parthi Flower girls.
These flower girls are integral part of Prashanthi Nilayam. They set up their shops early in morning. Devotees used to buy Garlands for Ganesha. Now- a – days, they provide the devotees fresh Rose flowers, which they buy to offer in Sai Sannidhanam. You can see many devotees moving in lines towards Sai Sannidhi, reverently holding a Rose, in their hands.
In earlier years, these flower girls, used to sit in the pavement just outside Ganesha Gate along the Mandir wall. When security gates are set up, they had been moved to the opposite side. Now I am taking reference to an experience few years ago, when they were sitting along the Mandir wall.
The Gold Foil work was in progress in the Central Dome of Super Specialty Hospital. After morning Darshan, I came out through Ganesh Gate. Suddenly I felt very uneasy, with severe pain in my chest. I fell down. I fell down in one of the flower baskets. The flower girls moved swiftly. They put me in a three wheeler, and rushed me to Super Specialty Hospital.
It is entirely a different story, how Swami visited Hospital in the hot noon time and revived me with a pat on my chest, and commanded me to resume work. I think that I had already posted the story earlier.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий