четверг, 16 марта 2017 г.

Шри Рамана Рао Гару

Murali Krishna 
one of the many Wonderful experiences of Shri B V Ramana Rao Garu who passed away yesterday in Prasanthi Nilayam...
in the year 1966..one day in Hyderabad..I had to stop and park my scooter by the road, as the street was completely filled with people outside the compound of a house..on enquiry I learnt that Sai Baba of Puttaparthi was in the house and was about to leave. I tried to retreat in vain, since by then more two wheelers gathered. Inside the compound was a shamiana where bhajans were in full swing with devotees seated in rows. With the crowd pushing me inside I stood with my back to the compound wall eagerly waiting for Sai Baba to come out and go out to make way for me to get out of the street..
As Baba stepped out into the pandal, all faces, lighted up with joy, as he was walking slowly as though floating in air among the rows reaching out for their letters, blessing them, talking to some, restraining them from touching his feet. For the first time I looked at him. He was short in stature…His bright orange colored attire, his crown of hair, his radiant face with sweet and compassionate smile were visible to me though I was behind five or six rows.
While he was getting into the waiting car…the air was rent with hallelujah “Bhagawan Sri Satya Sai Baba Ki Jai”. After the car sped away I noticed my hands inadvertently joined in obeisance and smiled to myself and to his stunning charisma. I didn’t mention this incident to anyone and forgot all about it. I never thought I would see Baba again.
a few years later in Prasanthi Nilayam when a Dear Friend and Devotee started explaining to Swami that this is the first time that i had Darshan of Him..Swami interrupted saying “Not first time, this is the second time. He had already seen Me at Hyderabad at Boorgula Ramakrishnarao’s place – didn’t you..” looking at me...I was dumbfounded.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий