пятница, 1 мая 2015 г.

Ну как ты, жених?


Story behind the photo: 180 – Pellikodukku?
During my 15 years of Sojourn, in Chennai, I had innumerable opportunities to involve in seva activities. We had a leader, Sri. G. Venkatesan. Those days there were not many seva dals in Chennai. With a very limited hands, he used to get done huge project assignments, including the duty when Swami arrives there. He used to get all sevadals in Sundaram every Saturday evening and for meeting, and chalk out plans for the next week.. He was then a young chap who used to inspire sevadals to achieve great tasks.
Once Sri. Venkatesan and myself were given a very important task. This assignment took us to Prashanthi Nilayam. We booked a hotel room in Chithravathi road. After the assignment was over we were planning to return back to Chennai. The secretary of Central told Swami that we were to leave the next day. Swami directed that both of us should be seated in the front row during the evening darshan. Our joy knew no bounds. We were dressing up before going to Prashanthi Mandiram. I selected a neatly washed and ironed out white and white shirt and pant. Sri. Venkatesan was trying to wear the same and pant which he was wearing in the morning. I told him that we are now going on special directions from Swami. “We should dress up well like a bridegroom”. Sri. Venlatesan replied, that you may be a Mappillai (Bridegroom), but I am like his “Pillai (son).
They both were seated in the first line. As Swami walked, he came near both of them and gave Pada Namaskaram. Then Swami smiled at me and asked, “Emi Pellikodukku?.. I did not understand Telugu. But I was feeling happy that Swami had uttered something to me. Later, Sri. Venkatesan explained to me, that “Emi Pellikodukku?” means, How are you Bridegroom?
I felt extremely happy. It was s once again proved that, Bhagavan had been with us in lodge and he was listening to our casual talks. He always observes our thoughts and deeds.
Ever in Sai Service. – Mumbai Srinivasan.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий