среда, 11 июня 2014 г.

SAI BABA & ADELINA DEL CARRIL GUIRALDES meet 10.11. 1948


The first meeting between Sai Baba and Adelina occured on 10. November 1948, in a luxurious house in Bangalore, the most important city in the South of the India where our compatriot Adelina was invited by Maharani, a hindu Princess, a disciple of Sathya SAI Baba.
When she met Sai Baba, Adelina was 59 years old and, and HE 22.
In 1927 Adelina embarked, with her husband, Ricardo Güiraldes, heading to India. Their final destination: Belur Math, where the Ramakrishna Order had his Ashram.
Adelina converted in an outstanding disciple of the great Swami Viyoiananda, who founded the Ramakrishna Ashram in Bella Vista, Prov. de Buenos Aires. She also dedicated her life to complete and disseminate the literary work of her beloved husband. In 1938 she began her second trip to India, where she resumed her relationship with the Ramakrishna Order, settling in Bangalore and dedicating herself to the translation of spiritual texts into Spanish. In 1951 she returned to Argentina bringing letters from SAI Baba, turning them into real relics for the Organization.
In 1952 she joined the Ashram of the Ramakrishna Order in Bella Vista, province of Buenos Aires until the year 1963.
Adelina reported in her intimate diary her first encounter with Sai Baba in this way:
".... In the background there were a few seats..."
… "Next to my side stood a skinny young man with the face of a child dressed in a long robe with long hair till the neck, extremely curly hair like a nimbus “…
“...The Maharani puts the tray of fruit and flowers at his feet; He crouches and touches them with the tip of the fingers as a sign of acceptance. Later are presented to me. The Swami indicates me my seat beside him on the large sofa. I am satisfied with amazement; I thought to meet a venerable old Swami and he is almost a boy that I have before my eyes. (...). They speak in "Kannada", which I don't understand, but I am aware that they speak about me: "South America, Ramakrishna Mission" and my name. I notice that Swami looks at me from the side. Then he starts talking to me in "Kannada", and the homeowner translated to me and when I answer he translates to Swami. My concepts seem to please him. (...) -Why don´t you show your powers to my friend? A light gather in between the eyebrows of Sai Baba shows his disgust, but at the moment he smiles with his natural affability. I notice that he observed me continuously capturing my reactions to what he says and does. Suddenly he said:-Lady, do you want a bit of vibhuti (1)? -Yes, Swami, gladly. He raised his hand, made his usual gesture of rotation and his small hand was filled with vibhuti. He took a pinch and put it in between my eyebrows and gave me the rest asking to keep it. We are still talking and he said:-"You're full of bliss and your heart full of God". He again raised his hand, made his gesture of rotation in the air and there was a small picture of child Krishna, of silver... "so I give you this image" (*) - many thanks... but I said Swami, you are so young, did you have to do much penance and austerities to have these powers? -OH, no, Madam! -What is your name? -"Sathya Sai Baba." Since I was born I knew who I was and the powers I possessed but I have not shown it till my age of 16. This time I have come into the world to heal the sick and bring the wicked to the way of God ". My amazement is boundless."
Shortly after Adelina is invited again. Relates thus: "Lady please come, the (2) bhajans are very nice and they are waiting for you." Suddenly occurs to me to ask:-tell me, is there a young Swami? -It is him who sends for you, Lady. Then I understand and come up with my boy (Ramachandra Gowda). All eyes were focused on the Swami. Suddenly I see his front covered with vibhuti with a thick strip of red kum kum (3), without having put his hands to his forehead. His lips move as whispering a prayer and his right hand makes a slight gesture of pushing upwards.
(...) After a while, he comes to call me. -”I am very happy that you have come, Mommy! Is this your child? (referring to Ramu). -Yes, Swami. Blessing him he tells me: "nothing to worry for you, he has a good future."
Since then I've seen him often. One day he has come to my house- OH! What peace and bliss are here in every corner of your house - he says to me. He is pleased, I have no doubt. (...) .A few days later Swami returns to Hyderabad. -Mommy, for Shivaratri in February you should come at all costs. It is in Puttaparthi (4)where I am in possession of all my power and I want to give you health, strength and courage that you both need .
Sai Baba addressed personally to Adelina, whom he affectionately called with the nickname of "Mamina", or "Mamitha". The envelope written in his own handwriting: "Mamitha - Pasupathi Kultiram and then direction." and, as the sender
"Sri Sathya SAI Baba High School Committe - Bukkapatnam."
It is a printed invitation, with a small picture of him.
Invited to the opening of that school.
But in handwritten form adds: "Sri Sathya SAI Baba's Blessings to Mommy and Ramu” from Sathya SAI Baba of Puttaparthi.
"How is your Health Mamita" date is August 8, 1950.
There are several letters, all handwritten and addressed to Mamiña, with dates:
22 January 1949: another September 11, 1949; on March 30, 1951; on June 9, 1951; another of the 16 of December of 1951, all wearing very rich content
(1) Vibuthi: sacred ash that Sai Baba materialized with a motion of his hands
(2) Bhajans: Devotional songs
(3) Kum Kum: color powder
(4) Puttaparthi: Village where Sai Baba has his ashram
Dear Mameetha and Ramu:
"Drop all your cares and burdens
Don´t have doubts about your way
Because the path wakes up by itself
"Under the dancing feet of freedom."
I am happy to receive all your letters. You had written to me that you were going to Bombay, that´s why you could not write all these days. Wherever you are, and what you are, and in the moments of suffering and joy alike, you think of me, I know. You should even know that I am always with you as the life of your lives. I know the suffering that occur, not because of any sin or mistake on your part, but due to the inhumanity of mankind in the midst of which we live. For those whom I love I can transfer that their way of suffering arrives to me,
Well, Mameetha, somehow I regret to know that you leave for your country. You left your people, your wealth, everything, and you have come to India in search of the path that will lead you to God. You've abandoned material wealth to meet the spiritual, and you've come to India, but I am afraid that India has given you less than what you deserve. And now you are returning to your country with your dreams half realized and half-destroyed. Yes, Mameetha, I would also like to see you before you leave India. Let me know when you think to leave for your country, so I can go down to Bangalore and give you Darshan and bless you with peace.
With blessings to you and Ramu
Sri Sathya Sai Baba
(Prasanthinilayam)
Testimony of a devotee, Patricia Di Rado, who tells us about her meeting with Ramachandra Gowda, the child adopted by Adelina, wife of Ricardo Guiraldes.
READING A PUBLICATION A FEW MOMENTS AGO, OF DEVOTEE GUSTAVO ALVAREZ, ABOUT MADAM ADELINA DEL CARILLO DE GÜIRALDES, A BEAUTIFUL STORY , THAT WAS HIDDEN IN MY MEMORY CAME TO MY MIND
IN THE YEAR 2000, I TRAVELLED TO PRASHANTI NILAYAN - INDIA, WE WERE A GROUP OF ARGENTINS THAT WANTED TO STAY TOGETHER TO KNOW SATHYA SAI BABA, OUR BELOVED MASTER.
ONE NIGHT WE DECIDED TO HAVE DINNER AT A RESTAURANT OF AN ITALIAN WOMAN.
DURING THE DINNER OUR GUIDE, NAMED HUGO, PRESENTED AN INDIAN BOY, WHO THEN BEGINS TO TELL A BEAUTIFUL STORY IN ENGLISH AND HUGO TRANSLATED FOR US, THE STORY OF MADAM ADELINA, WIFE OF RICARDO GÜIRALDES, WHAT IS ALREADY WRITTEN IN THE PUBLICATION I READ ON FACEBOOK, BUT THERE IS MISSING SOMETHING VERY CUTE, THAT IS THAT MADAM ADELINA ADOPTED AN INDIAN CHILD, WHOM SHE EDUCATED AND RAISED AS HER OWN SON, HENCE SWAMI CALLED HER MOMMY, EVERYONE LISTENED EXPECTANTLY TO THE STORY OF THIS MAN, EDUCATED AND FRIENDLY, WHO SPOKE ENGLISH AND JAD TO BE TRANSLATED BY HUGO,
ONCE COMPLETED THE STORY, THE BOY SAID IN PERFECT SPANISH ... THE BOY IN THE STORY THAT I JUST TOLD YOU WAS ME, GROWN UP IN YOUR COUNTRY ARGENTINA, AND I AM VISITING INDIA, WE WERE ALL VERY EXCITED AND WITH TO TEARS AT THIS SURPRISE.. 14 YEARS HAVE PASSED AND TODAY IT IS A BLESSING TO REMEMBER IT AND SHARE IT... SAI RAM!
Rama Gowda, lived until his death in Argentina, continuing the legacy of Adelina del Carril, granted as a child, having the light of a brilliant mind, will be perpetuated.
Her husband Ricardo died in oct.1927 on M. Hodgkin in Paris.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий